Luxury Incense Sticks
Lux Aestiva Luxury Incense Sticks
Lux Aestiva’s luxury range of incense sticks are hand rolled at the base of the Himalayas.
Created following traditional methods, adopting yogic formulas that have been used since ancient times. Our incense range is skillfully handcrafted by artisans who combine naturally scented ground herbs, resins, spices and botanicals into a paste and carefully hand roll onto a bamboo core and allowed to dry. Our artisans create some of the highest quality incense in the world.
Our Luxury Incense Sticks comes in a range of unique scents:
- Zephyr hand rolled incense creates an enchanting source of consciousness. Burn to promote soft, gentle, calming breezes for your sacred spaces.
- Sanctuary hand rolled incense is our mediation blend for those seeking refuge. Burn to meditate, set intensions and create a sanctuary in your sacred space.
- Oracle hand rolled incense is a divine source of exotic and rare ingredients. Spicy, rich & earthy, burn to find solitude and reconnect.
- Elements hand rolled incense, with notes of traditional sandalwood. Burn to promote energy and enthusiasm, helping increase your zest for life whilst promoting deep feelings of peace and serenity.
- Paradise hand rolled incense is reminiscent of the deep, woody spice of a forest grove. Burn to release rich, woody aromas and subtle waves of sandalwood.
- Sea Mist hand rolled incense, crisp and fresh with lusciously sweet intoxicating top notes. Burn to transport you to a sacred world, providing deep transcendent rejuvenation.
- Dreamer hand rolled incense, intoxicating heavenly floral notes with a sweet woody undertone. Burn to create deep, sensuous breezes to uplift and enlighten.
- Oud Aurora hand rolled incense is an intoxicating, woody and sensual blend. Burn this gloriously rich scent for deep moments of introspection and meditation.
- Gypsea hand rolled incense, a warm romantic incense, conjuring notes of powdered rose petals. Burn to release intoxicating, romantic and passionate waves of a deeply floral warm breeze.
Place stick in your incense vessel. Light the end. Allow flame to catch. Extinguish flame by blowing gently while continuing to let it smolder.
Burn time per stick is approx. 40 minutes.
Why are Lux Aestiva's incense sticks different to ‘normal’ and often much cheaper incense stick? The methods utilised by our artisans provides a much purer, natural scent than you'll find with cheaper sticks that are often made by 'dipping' absorbent sawdust-coated sticks into synthetic fragrances and other chemicals.
You will be surprised and disappointed to learn of the inferior materials often used in cheap modern incense - ingredients such as coal powder, washing soda ash, grease and used motor oils, rubber solutions and melted tyres, and even albumen powder derived from the blood of slaughtered animals are often used as binding agents. Cheaper, inferior incense sticks often use synthetic perfumes and fragrances that are also believed to produce harmful CO2 when burnt.
All our incense are free of animal products and are 100% vegan.